Friday, May 18, 2007

She got lost along the way

Yesterday's photos. During the long wait @ Guides room.
Lol.

Emo people do this.

This is called hardworking k.

Today was rather an unlucky day for me.
This stupid & lame incident happened during M*'s class.
You see, Kalis wanted to see what songs I have in my ipod,
so I lent it to him to see. So unlucky okay.
He was holding my ipod high up, lol.

ME: Shyt R*'s here.
ME: -Takes ipod, shoves it underneath table-
R*: That girl sitting next to Kalis
R*: You're fast, but too bad Im faster.
R*: Dont think I cant see. Bring your mp3 here.
ME: -Thinks to myself- Ipod loh.

----

ME: *Gives ipod to R*
ME: *Smile & walk away*
R*: Wah, you dont want your ipod back issit?
R*: Take a foolscap paper & write your name & class.
ME: K, wtv.
R*: Wah, your ipod got wings one. Can fly away?
ME: Wt* so lame.

----

R*: Is this thing off already?
ME: Yes it is.
R*: -Takes out earpiece- Go coil it.
ME: *Coils & return*
R*: *Wraps my ipod in the foolscap paper*
R*: Whats your name, class & index number?
ME: Joyce, 4/6, 4.
R*: Okay. *Takes note*

----

What the hellz. He's obviously mocking at me.
He's trying hard to be funny, but he's not.Too bad :)
If you guys arent sure what Im talking bout, my ipod got confiscated by R*.
So, 70 more days to go before my ipod comes flying back to me.
-Sighs- Just gonna have to make due with my 5300 now ;D

J! :D

Ronnie, Joycey, Gracey!

Had combined PT. Suraini* is seriously a great Npcc leader.
Lol. Great, another new friend. Ha ha. Did Pt.
Did warmups & had running around the school. PTI, lol.
Went home at 5 plus. Tired, drained out, lethargic.
Got a mail from Youth.SG too! Ha ha, Borders voucher.

$10.

Still got to go back to school tomorrow.
For some banner making thinggy thing to do.
Svc after that, goodbye all :)

If only life was like a movie, if only.
Then I'll make the ending, a happily ever after one.

No comments: